Click through to enlarge!
Absurd thoughts I had while drawing this cartoon:
- Does punctuation have a third dimension?
- What would a dash look like in three dimensions? A cylinder? A rectangular prism?
- What would any glyph look like in three dimensions? A simple extrusion of the silhouette? Or something with more contours?
- How do I depict foreshortening when Figure Dash turns their head?
- What would it be like to live in a world where glyphs walked among us? What kinds of personalities would they have?